Monday, July 20, 2009

Recessionista

I've been looking for the perfect long tunic/t-shirt to wear over leggings as the seasons go from the warm summer months to cooler fall months. I was about to give up when I found this:

Its a tee from Forever 21, so of course its only $4.50! I couldn't believe it...how do they manage to keep their prices so low? (The URL for this is here, if you wanted it.) Of couse, I'm going to buy about 5 different colors of this, because its a basic that can be used any season at any time. (Not to mention it comes in twenty differnt colors!!!) Trying to find cheap clothes now isn't easy, as most retailers have raised their prices due to the poor economy, but Forever 21 proves that it can still provide quality clothes at low prices no matter what the economy is. Although I may not be the number one candidate for buying cheap clothing, I still appreciate a good, reasonable price here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment