Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Obsession...

For those of you that don't know, I am beyond obsessed with Toms. (Clearly.) I own four pairs and a sweatshirt and have a giant pack of stickers that I don't even know what to do with, since I have already stickered everything I own. I recently received my new spring-time Toms and I love them more than I thought I could ever love a pair of shoes. They're different than the other pairs I own because these have the option of having shoelaces (which are PINK, btw). Because Wisconsin has decided that it wants an early spring, I've decided to go along with it and only wear these as an "Ode to Spring". Ooh, good song title. Anyway, as much as I wish that this weather would last, I know that eventually the cold will come back, but I'll just close my eyes and remember that even when you can't see it, the sun is out there. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment