Saturday, November 13, 2010

Let it snow!

It's offical, the first snow has come and gone! Around midnight last night a few friends and I went outside to enjoy the gorgeous fluffy flakes that were falling all around. This picture was the view outside my window as soon as I woke up. Sadly, it was too warm to stick and today the rain washed the last few chunks of snow away, but this is a promising sign! Hopefully the weather will continue towards winter and stray from summer. I can't handle much more flip flopping! I'll just keep looking at this picture hoping that this week will bring snow, snow and more snow!! After all, we are in Wisconsin. I've heard many people complaining about how cold it is or how much they hate snow and I just don't understand it! If you hate this weather so much, why are you here? There are plently of states that don't get snow, ever! Also, if you're complaining about the "cold" 35 degree weather now, what are you going to say when it's -15 outside? Thats my little rant for the day. I'm just going to be positive and think, "Sweaters, scarves and mittens, oh my!"

No comments:

Post a Comment