Thursday, November 11, 2010

As the Leaves Fall


Charlotte Russe t-shirt; Levi's jean jacket; Forever 21 maxi skirt; UGG Australia boots; Zulugrass beaded necklaces; American Eagle heart necklaces
Thankfully the weather has turned more towards fall and less towards summer, although I still saw people wearing shorts and t-shirts today. (P.S. To everyone who doesn't live in the South...it is a requirement as of November 1 to wear pants and at least a light jacket.) I wasn't feeling jeans today, and it was too windy to wear any of my dresses, so I opted for my maxi skirt. As I predicted, it has been a staple in my wardrobe. I can wear it on warm days since it is breezy and I can wear it on cold days with leggings underneath. Today I even went so far as to wear Uggs under it, which made for the most comfortable day ever for my feet. I love this look because it's so versatile. When winter actually does come, all I have to do is whip on some thicker leggings and a sweater and I'm ready to go! All I have to say is; snow? Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment