Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Forever and Always

I've always loved scarves. I have a collection of about 20 or so, and every time I see the tempature drop to anywhere in the 50s, I get a chill down my spine just thinking about all the wonderus combinations of clothing and scarves I have awaiting my decision. While I was browsing the local thrift stores and boutiques I came across this perfect fall accessory.
These "circle scarves" are also called infinity or forever scarves since they don't end. This is how I feel about the scarf trend. Whats not to love about them? There is always one to match every outfit, they're cheap and most importantly they keep you warm while still looking fabulous! There aren't many accessories that can claim all that. I love the stripes on this scarf since they add a little something to my outfits since lately I've been wearing lots of black, grey, tan and white with little to no prints. I bought this partially because I'm in love with a friend's scarf that she bought at PacSun. I've wanted it forever, but of course, we couldn't have the same thing, so when I ran into this I knew I had to buy it immediately. The size is perfect for double wrapping and keeping me warm and cozy! If you're looking for something like this, I would recommend this scarf from American Eagle, one just like mine except grey and black from PacSun or my personal favorite from Urban Outfitters (I really need to slow down on scarf purchases!)

No comments:

Post a Comment