Saturday, October 2, 2010

Flowing in the crisp breeze

As you may have noticed, I have recently changed the design on my blog (yay for upgrades!) and I also added fashion blogs that I follow. These blogs are fabulous for kicking me out of any clothing ruts I'm in at that moment. My morning ritual is to hop onto the computer, check emails, plans for the day, then head to my favorite blogs and see what new outfits they have posted. I am always inspired, even if it isn't something I would normally wear. The inspiration for the skirt on the right is from Cupcakes and Cashmere. Emily was wearing a long, flowy skirt like this one in light pink. I found the skirt she was wearing on Zara, but it was only in tan, olive, or black, and I wasn't a huge fan of those colors. I was looking for something that looked pale and was a combination of more than one color. This skirt seems to have it all. The color is beautiful, but even more beautiful is the price. I'll give you three guesses as to how much this beauty costs. $80? $50? $30?! If I tell you that its from Forever21, does that help? This skirt goes for a mere $19.80. I posted about the incredible prices of Forever21 here, but I can't help but repeat myself-how do they do it?! I plan on buying this as soon as I can, because I definitely can feel fall in the air. I would wear this with a black sweater and unique, strappy sandals or if my feet get cold I'll wear my renewed Uggs (nobody will be able to tell!). The upside to wearing a floor length skirt in the winter is 1. you don't have to shave your legs (that is the one thing that I despise in the summer) and 2. you can double up on warmth by wearing leggings or tights underneath. In summary, there is absolutely no reason not to buy this gorgeous skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment